Monday, February 21, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

Whew!  I barely made it, but Meal Planning Monday is actually being posted on a MONDAY!  Who woulda thunk it?  I’ve been trying a lot of new recipes lately but have been slacking on posting them.  I typed a bunch up the other day so those will be posted this week and next.  Lots more new ones to try this week!  A new section at the bottom of my list is “Freezer Meals.”  These are meals I’m making now and freezing for when the baby comes.  Just 7 weeks left so it’s time to get in gear!  This week I’ll be freezing soups; next time it’ll be casseroles.

Meals for February 21 – March 6

Monday/Tuesday – Shepherd’s Pie, Green Salad, Muffins

Wednesday – Dining out for the 8th Anniversary of our first “date”/6th Anniversary of our proposal!

Thursday/Friday/Saturday – BLT Chicken Soup (new), Lemon Bread

Monday/Tuesday – Cheesy Biscuit Lasagna (new), Shoe Peg Casserole

Wednesday/Thursday – Easy Chicken and Dumplings (new), Peas or Green Beans

Friday, Saturday – Cherry Tomato and Prosciutto Focaccia (new), Creamy Dilled Potato Salad (new)

Freezer Meals – Cheesy Potato and Corn Chowder, Mom’s Beef and Vegetable Soup

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails