Monday, January 24, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

Now that my pregnancy issues have cleared up some, I’m getting energy back and excited about cooking again!  Well, at least for today.  It’s a day-to-day thing.  :)  Some old favorites and lots of new yummies this week.  The Super Bowl is here in Dallas and with Mr. Naptime working at a hotel, it’s a little crazy these next couple weeks.  Lots of comfort foods for our weary bodies!

Meals for January 24 – February 6:

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – Macaroni and Cheese with ham and broccoli (new – leftover from last week, never got around to making it), green salad

Thursday, Friday, Saturday – Pasta Fagioli (new), English Muffin Bread

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – Italian Pot Roast, Rice or Mashed Potatoes, Peas

Thursday, Friday – Mac & Cheese Spaghetti (new), green salad

Saturday (Pre-Super Bowl Celebration for us!) – Two-Way Nachos (new)

Dessert Request from Mr. Naptime – Nestle Crunch Pie (family favorite but new recipe to the blog)

1 comment:

Biz said...

I just made Pasta Fagioli this last week and it was so yummy!
I hope you enjoy!
Biz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails