Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Meal Planning . . . Wednesday?

Okay, so here’s the truth of it.  With just 2 weeks left until this baby comes, I’ve quickly gone from Super Mama getting the house ready to Limp Noodle.  Starting on Sunday I started having lots of pains and have been pretty miserable since then.  The mode now is “survive.”  Walking is not my favorite activity.  So, for the first time in our 5 1/2 years of marriage, Mr. Naptime is doing the full grocery shopping for two weeks at Wal-Mart tonight.  I’ve never made such a detailed grocery list in my life.  :)  I am so thankful for him and all his help.

Having said all that, there will be no Meal Planning Monday for at least the next month or so.  The next two weeks will be things that don’t require much movement on my part – spaghetti, grilling outside, etc.  After that I have 4 meals in the freezer that should last us 3 nights each.  My parents live close by too so that should help.

I have a few finished recipes to post in the next few weeks so I’ll keep those going and keep you updated on the latest with the baby!  I have an appointment tomorrow and I am PRAYING that the doctor says “Let’s go downstairs and have this baby.”  Not likely, but still.

And since a post is no fun without a picture, here is Little Ms. Naptime helping Daddy plant some flowers last week.

DSC_0050

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails