I’ve seen this cake by many names and if you read the recipe, you’ve probably seen it too. It is absolutely delicious! Poking the holes in the cake really gets the milk and fudge down in there and keeps the cake nice and moist. This is from www.recipezaar.com.
-1 (18 oz) package German Chocolate cake mix
-1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
-1/2 c vegetable oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
-3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
-1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
-1 (12 oz) jar chocolate fudge topping
-1 (16 oz) container Cool Whip, thawed
1. Bake cake in a 13x9 pan according to directions on box.
2. Let cool 25-30 minutes in pan.
3. Poke holes in cake with wooden spoon handle.
4. Pour sweetened condensed milk over cake. Spread evenly and wait 5 minutes.
5. Pour on fudge topping – easier to spread if you melt it in the microwave per directions on the bottle. Spread evenly and wait 5 minutes.
6. Spread Cool Whip over top.
7. Refrigerate and enjoy!