Friday, April 16, 2010

Craft Update

I’ve been working on a lot of random crafting projects this week that I’ve put off for a while.  Here they are and the tutorials I used to create them.  Try them for yourself and let me know if you have any questions!

Black Apple Doll

Tutorial at Martha Stewart Website HERE

DSC_0239

 Hooded Bath Towel

Tutorial at Make It and Love It – HERE

(This would look better if I used coordinating towels, but I just used old ones from the closet)

DSC_0043

DSC_0044

Little Girl’s Ruffled Skirt

Modified design from Ruffles And Stuff - HERE

DSC_0049

DSC_0045

DSC_0047

Tutu Dress

This one I saw and copied.  Needs more layers of tulle but you just sew them to a onesie, add some ribbon and a bow!  Don’t mind the cardboard Texas Tech – still working on an appliqué to go there.

DSC_0042

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails