Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Loss and Peace

My husband and I are saddened to let you know that we lost a precious little one this week.  On Monday I miscarried a baby at 6 weeks pregnant.  We are very much at peace with the Lord’s will for this in our lives.  He has truly blanketed us with His love and peace over a difficult several days.  We are reassured by the TRUTH that our sweet child is now in the arms of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  What a joyous reunion we will have in Heaven with our baby when we get there someday!  Please pray for continued physical healing for me as I am still dealing with pain and other residual effects of the miscarriage on my body.  We have found so much comfort in God’s Word and through prayer as we’ve been dealing with this.  The Lord is true in His promises to us and unfailing in His love for us. 

Please excuse me as I take a short break from this blog to recover physically.

1 comment:

Wright Family said...

I am praying for you and your family! Tony and I have lifted 3 into the arms of our savior. Please know that we are here and praying! AOE ~ Kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails