Monday, November 8, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Friends, sorry to be absent the last week.  I had an issue with my pregnancy and needed to rest for the week.  As a mother of a toddler, that is NOT EASY!  Everything is fine with the baby and while we had a sonogram to check on the little one we found out that it’s a . . . GIRL!  Two little girls.  I’m going to need some serious therapy in about 13 years with 2 teenage girls running around.  :)  Anyway, I’m back and doing a little better so I’m hoping to post some of the winning recipes from the last two weeks. 

Here are the meals planned for November 8 – November 21:

Monday – Eating at my parent’s

TuesdayGarden Pizza (made this last week but I have enough to make another one and I’m going to try to grill it outside – yummy!  Will post this recipe this week), veggies

Wednesday/ThursdayZesty Lime Fish Tacos (new to me but the recipe is on Pearls, Handcuffs, and Happy Hour), Shoe Peg Corn Casserole

Friday/Saturday – Cheese Tortellini (Butoni – LOVE the convenience), bread

Monday/TuesdayMini Potato, Onion and Cheese Empanadas (new!), Acorn Squash

Wednesday/ThursdayShepherd’s Pie (a family tradition but I’ve never posted the recipe so I’ll get that on here), Hot Fruit Salad (new), Cheese Stuffed Pull Aparts

Friday/Saturday – Chicken Parmesan (a YUMMY version without messing up your stovetop – will post), veggies

Desserts – Pumpkin Pie (traditional from the back of the can recipe), Cherry Dump Cake (seriously, the easiest and tastiest recipe ever!), Dark Chocolate and Orange Butter Cookies (new – I hope they taste as good as they sound!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails